Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Blog 10

Reflecting back on my own writing process I would have to say that it was a on and off for me. what I mean by that is sometimes I get in the mood to write and then there are time where i just don't want to write at all. After reading everyone Else's blog i would have to say that everyone have done a very good job. While doing the research for our midterm overall everyone did a pretty good job. I think the number one problem for some people when comes to writing is trying to start it. it is hard to come up with an idea out of nowhere. starting is the most difficult task to do while researching. when you have an idea for one thing another one pops up and then you go on wanting to start that new topic you just thought of. I am not saying that you will never get around to finishing your project i think it is just very difficult to start, but eventually you will get through it. my writing needs a lot of work. I have organizational problems and of course grammar. I realize that when I continue to write all the time and make it a habit then I will improve little by little. I have to try to write everyday that is my solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers