Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Blog 1

If I was in socrates cave, the condition I would be in is more crucial and daze out. I would not know who I am or what I am doing here. I was practically born here in this state. I probably would not know how to get up or walk. If a miracle happen and i get the opprtunity to be free and they would put me out into the real world. i would be in shocked and would not believe that this is all real. All I would remeber is the showdow movement that have seen on the wall and not actually think that all those things are from the outside. I probably would not know where I am because everything is just so new. I would not even know how to respond. if I had to walk into the light I would think that it is the light of the fire that I knew the whole time but, instead it would be even brighter. and the showdow that I had seen on the wall be probably compared it to nightime or a big foggy cloud. socrates basically explain that this was something that only those prisoners experienced. only what seen is all they know and you have to be educated or have some knowlogde of the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers