Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I am a Cyborg

Jasmine Smith
9-16-09

I am a Cyborg because without technology I would be nothing and life would be boring. Technology plays a big role in my life. Technology help enhance society in general. Technologies enhance my life throughout my young adult years. I am a cyborg because I depend on technology to entertain me. Being a cyborg is just means that you would rather use something to help you in an easier way or think it as advance tool like a car for explain, instead of walking you can use transportation. I cannot do anything else if I did not have my tools or electronic. I am a cyborg born and raised. If it was not for the cyborg I would not be here. I was born premature and I was saved with the advanced technology. Television plays a big role in my life I get to watch the news, my favorite sitcoms, movies and so much more. When I was a kid television is the best thing to keep kids occupied and you set a movie up and the child was good for a couple of ours. Be a cyborg is not so weird and you can have a lot of fun with or without. But for general use I depend on it.
Everyday I Travel through the city whenever and wherever I want. I wake up and to an alarm clock and brush my teeth with the power toothbrush. And I could dry my hair with a blow dryer. I also heat up my food everyday over the stove or in the microwave oven. I walk out the door and take the train and then I swipe my card to go to my destination. As you can see my whole life is nothing but using a whole bunch of tools and advance technology and that is why I am consider a cyborg. If did not consider myself a cyborg it would be impossible. A robot for example depends on energy and the other tools that make it operate. The tools or parts that make up the robot are very important it makes up the robot, otherwise it would not be a robot it would just be a pile of junk. What makes us different from us humans is that robots don’t have emotions or feelings. We have the ability to change our decisions and feelings. We have the ability to decide either if we want to be a cyborg or not. Say if, you want to dry your hair you cant let it air dry, also you want to walk instead of taking the train you have that option. So, it’s not weather we have to be a cyborg its more like If you choose to be. So yes I consider myself a cyborg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers